(Full Day Program)
Our Culture & Heritage tour is based on the idea of sharing through knowledge, practice and the experience of the pillars that make up contemporary Indian Culture. Namely its spiritual aspects, religions and rituals, its world famous cuisine, warmhearted hospitality & care combined with visits to historical sites of one of the most ancient and holy cities in the world – the sometimes chaotic, magical and frequently misunderstood city of Banaras.
We have assembled a one day schedule combining a taste of all of the above, somehow fitting into less than 24 hours, to give a genuine taste of the city and culture for those passing through.
The day includes:
- Guided sunrise boat ride along the ghats on the holy river Ganga
- Guided Morning Meditation session
- Hatha Yoga Practice (including Pranayama (Yogic Breathing Techniques)
- 3x full vegetarian meals (Brakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Teas and Snacks
- Lecture on the Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Yogic System
- Talk on Indian Culture (Religions, Rites & Rituals, Social System)
Cost (per person): INR 6000